OUR MISSIONThe mission of Alyssa's Angels is to do work that reflects the spirit of giving to and caring for others, which was so important to Alyssa Rose Bruno. Funds that are generated will be used to support projects that will directly benefit the most disadvantaged and needy children in the Rochester area. These projects will focus on children who are:
- Victims of abuse and/or neglect
- Experiencing serious medical, behavioral or emotional problems
- Lacking in family or other community supports
Annual FSW/DHS Holiday Craft and Baked Food Sale
Again this year, proceeds from this event will benefit Alyssa's Angels! Thanks to all of those who are involved with planning and participating.
Your efforts are deeply appreciated!
Click here for details.
Thank You from All of Us at Alyssa's Angels for Your Tremendous Support!
We wanted to thank everyone again for you participation and support in our 2018 fund raising events and projects:
- Rochester Euchre Tournament was held in April
- Our annual Easter Egg Hunt was held in March
- FSW Golf Tournament to benefit Alyssa's Angels was played in July
Alyssa's Angels is tremendously grateful for the generous donation made by the members of PEF in support of our efforts to help children and families in need.
Read the article
The Bruno family and the Board of Directors of Alyssa's Angels would like to express our deepest appreciation to Lorrie and Steve Modica for their exceptionally generous donation to our organization. Their tremendous level of support will allow us to provide assistance to many more disadvantaged children and families in our community. Thank you, Lorrie and Steve!
- Federation of Social Workers Our members are dedicated human service professionals who are both caring and committed to the entire community. Their tireless efforts at their jobs, and also as volunteers supporting many local charities, have improved the quality of life for everyone in Monroe County.
- Christopher's Challenge The Purpose of Christopher's Challenge is to pay for the typing of samples for individuals willing to become potential donors through the National Marrow Donor Program.