OUR MISSIONThe mission of Alyssa's Angels is to do work that reflects the spirit of giving to and caring for others, which was so important to Alyssa Rose Bruno. Funds that are generated will be used to support projects that will directly benefit the most disadvantaged and needy children in the Rochester area. These projects will focus on children who are:
- Victims of abuse and/or neglect
- Experiencing serious medical, behavioral or emotional problems
- Lacking in family or other community supports
13TH ANNUAL GOLF TOURNAMENT
SUNDAY JULY 22, 2018
WILD WOOD COUNTRY CLUB
Our 13th Annual FSW Golf Tournament will be held on Sunday, July 22nd at Wild Wood Country Club. Hopefully, many of you can join us again this year. The money raised by this event helps children in need in our community in a variety of ways.
If you aren't able to play, please consider some level of sponsorship or donation of a silent auction prize.
We look forward to seeing you on July 22nd!
Alyssa's Angel 2017 Holiday Gift Project
Since 2011, Alyssa’s Angels, a Henrietta-based charity, has organized an annual holiday gift project, which benefits local non-profit organizations that
serve children in-need. In this project, they partner with an area business or group to support selected charities and combine to donate a total of $1000 to each one.
“We are grateful for all of the important work that is done to help children by these organizations,” said Alyssa’s Angels Chairman Chris Bruno. “The generosity of our partners in support of this project is invaluable and always deeply appreciated.”
The organizations that Alyssa’s Angels selected this year, and the respective co-sponsors for each, are:
- Non-profit: Holy Apostles Christmas Blessing Project
Co-sponsor: Modica Law Firm
- Non-profit: St. Peter's Kitchen
- Non-profit: Daystar
- Non-profit: Mary's Place Children's Christmas Party
Co-sponsor: Rochester Police Locust Club
(Left to right) Alan Roides of WebTitle, Dr. Glen Spinelli of Alyssa’s Angels and Daystar Executive Director Kim Condon.
Members of the Executive Board of the Rochester Police Locust Club join President Michael Mazzeo (Center) and Adola DeWolfe of Alyssa’s Angels (Left Center) in presenting a Holiday Gift Project donation to Charlsey Bickett of Mary’s Place.
(Left to right): Dr. Glen Spinelli of Alyssa’s Angels, Patty Lorenzen of St. Peter’s Kitchen, John Rabish of Alyssa's Angels and Alan Roides of WebTitle Agency.
(Left to right): Chris Bruno of Alyssa's Angels, Betsy MacKinnon and Father Tony Mugavero of Holy Apostles and Steve Modica of Modica Law Firm.
Alyssa's Angels is tremendously grateful for the generous donation made by the members of PEF in support of our efforts to help children and families in need.
Read the article
The Bruno family and the Board of Directors of Alyssa's Angels would like to express our deepest appreciation to Lorrie and Steve Modica for their exceptionally generous donation to our organization. Their tremendous level of support will allow us to provide assistance to many more disadvantaged children and families in our community. Thank you, Lorrie and Steve!
- Federation of Social Workers Our members are dedicated human service professionals who are both caring and committed to the entire community. Their tireless efforts at their jobs, and also as volunteers supporting many local charities, have improved the quality of life for everyone in Monroe County.
- Christopher's Challenge The Purpose of Christopher's Challenge is to pay for the typing of samples for individuals willing to become potential donors through the National Marrow Donor Program.