OUR MISSIONThe mission of Alyssa's Angels is to do work that reflects the spirit of giving to and caring for others, which was so important to Alyssa Rose Bruno. Funds that are generated will be used to support projects that will directly benefit the most disadvantaged and needy children in the Rochester area. These projects will focus on children who are:
- Victims of abuse and/or neglect
- Experiencing serious medical, behavioral or emotional problems
- Lacking in family or other community supports
12TH ANNUAL GOLF TOURNAMENT
SUNDAY AUGUST 6, 2017
WILD WOOD GOLF CLUB
1PM SHOTGUN START
Our 12th Annual FSW Golf Tournament will be held on Sunday, August 6th at Wildwood Country Club. Hopefully, many of you can join us again this year. The money raised by this event helps children in need in our community in a variety of ways.
If you aren't able to play, please consider some level of sponsorship or donation of a silent auction prize.
We look forward to seeing you on August 6th!
Click Here for the Brochure
2017 Easter Egg Hunt
Thank you to all who participated in the Alyssa's Angels Rochester 11th annual Easter egg hunt! We had a great time and appreciate all the donations and support from the community! A special thanks to Texas Roadhouse - Henrietta for bringing their mascot to the event and for their generosity! We hope you had as much fun as we did!
Alyssa's Angels is tremendously grateful for the generous donation made by the members of PEF in support of our efforts to help children and families in need.
Read the article
All of us at Alyssa's Angels are extremely grateful to Tom Bell, Michelle Alaimo and everyone at Bosco's Bar & Restaurant for sponsoring the very successful Pig Roast fundraiser, which was held on August 21st. Thank you for your efforts to support us as we help children and families in need in our community!
The Bruno family and the Board of Directors of Alyssa's Angels would like to express our deepest appreciation to Lorrie and Steve Modica for their exceptionally generous donation to our organization. Their tremendous level of support will allow us to provide assistance to many more disadvantaged children and families in our community. Thank you, Lorrie and Steve!
- Federation of Social Workers Our members are dedicated human service professionals who are both caring and committed to the entire community. Their tireless efforts at their jobs, and also as volunteers supporting many local charities, have improved the quality of life for everyone in Monroe County.
- Christopher's Challenge The Purpose of Christopher's Challenge is to pay for the typing of samples for individuals willing to become potential donors through the National Marrow Donor Program.